Handmade Damascus Fixed Blade Knife
– APPLICABLE OCCASIONS: Suitable for various, hunting, camping, survival, tactical, military, and outdoor situations.
– KNIFE DIMENSIONS: Overall length: 10”; Blade length: 4.80” inches’; Handle length: 5.20” inches; Weight of Knife: 8.2 Ounce OR 235 grams
– TRULY HAMMER FORGED DAMASCUS STEEL BLADE: Material used for forging 15N25 & 1080 and 288 layers of Damascus steel, Blade has excellent edge retention for lasting durability
– GENUINE LEATHER SHEATH with SNAP FASTENER: High quality protective sheath with integrated belt loop for safe and secure carry with easy access
– SOLID WOOD HANDLE Walnut Wood Handle Expertly Finished for Strong and Comfortable Non Slip Grasp
This knife will get any job done in the field. The classic look, ergonomic handle and ease-of-use design guarantee that you will come to rely upon it.
Hunting, Skinning, Tactical, Survival, Camping or EDC, Every Day Carry. This design fills the need for a sturdy, compact knife with a versatile skinning blade
Damascus steel blade going all the way inside the handle without any joint or weld. This awesome knife is purpose built to perform for years and years.
DAMASCUS STEEL MAKING
The blade is folded 5 times starting from 9 layers of 1080 and 15N20 giving approximately 288 Layers in this awesome Pattern. Damascus Blade of the knife is the result of hours and hours of forging. Not many custom makers can keep such a Ladder pattern of layers upon layers flowing all the way to the edge of the blade, which creates a saw-blade effect at the microscopic level, allowing the blade to keep cutting while other blades have dulled.
The blade was given excellent heat treatment and possess very good edge holding and retention for relentless performance.
4.8” inches blade has fantastic hand grinds on both sides.
Overall length: 13.20”
Blade length: 8” inches’
Handle length: 5.20” inches
Weight of Knife: 11.80 Ounce OR 335 grams
A high-grade leather sheath with a snapping locking strap and leather belt loop is included.
Worth every penny for sure!